For us, great visualizations are more than an image – they show a future that people want to be a part of. We help architects and developers turn their vision into reality with striking architectural visualizations that make their ideas come alive.
What you’ll be doing
As a Retouch Artist at TMRW you’ll be the artistic and creative mind that finalize the image with the magic touch. You are a highly motivated artist with high skills in Photoshop with at least 2 years of experience. To be successful in this role you need to understand color, composition, story and have a strong artistic sense. You will be a part of projects from start and responsible at the end to meet the TMRW and worldwide clients aesthetics. Your task is to make sure that the craft is always executed by the highest possible standards. Simultaneously you’ll keep an open dialogue with our Art Directors, Design Director and Project Managers, following our pipeline and of course raising ideas while pushing both creative and aesthetical. Moreover, an important part of your role consists of communication on a daily basis: both external with clients, partners and other stakeholders as well as internal. Here you’ll be growing in a team of the most talented Artists in the world, getting support to continue growing into increasingly larger and influential roles and elevating your performance.
On to you — are we a perfect fit
You have a brilliant understanding of composition, color, light ,interaction ,ambience and you know how all of these elements play their part to create the most compelling story. You act by example and enter the office with the want to give nothing but your best effort, and you probably expect your team members to do the same. Trust, curiosity and motivation, are these values that align with yours? We hope so!
4 boxes to tick
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in architectural, advertisement, VFX or gaming industries
- A contagiously collaborative spirit? Great, because at TMRW your hands on individual contribution plays an important role in the projects.
- You communicate and work constructively – you have the ability to understand the client’s vision, your Art Directors concept and translate this to stunning visualizations.
- Your attitude is as outstanding as your portfolio.
Details about the job
- Start date: As soon as possible or upon agreement
- Location: Gdansk
- Work extent: Full time
- Contact: email@example.com for question
- Don't forget to add your portfolio when you apply since that is a way for us to see your competence.
Just as ArchViz is a fantastic combination of architecture, design, art & technology, so is this role waiting for you at TMRW. You will be responsible for your own projects, collaborating in team with Project Manager, Design Director and Art Director. Enough about us, we can’t wait to hear all about you! Are you ready to create tomorrow? Send in your application and let’s make it happen.
Learn more about us on our web - tmrw.inc/career